The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) position was established for the purpose/s of planning, organizing, directing, supervising and evaluating the acquisition and application of technology in support of all company activities; coordinating the development and implementation of the company’s technology master plan; coordinating, organizing and supervising staff development, training and technical guidance in software, educational technology and use of systems.
- Direct leadership over web development team and technical aspects of inside sales team
- Make efficient, modify, and debug current work flow and processes
- Design, implement, and launch new work flows and processes
- Provide innovative insights, drive key strategies and make decisions that deliver
- Take ownership of Chantel Ray’s web presence and intranet applications including but not limited to web site look, function, and performance.
- Discover ways that technology can be leveraged to improve the performance of all other members of the Chantel Ray team
- Monitor trends in technology and leverage them to improve our client’s experience
- Write structured application/interface code from specifications conforming to established methodology and standards
- Conduct unit tests of either new or modified applications. Participate in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
- Experience developing software programs and building from the ground up
- Either a degree related to the field OR comparable work experience
- Strong communication and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to complete projects on a deadline in a fast-paced environment