Director of Web Development
DIRECTOR OF WEB DEVELOPMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Director of Web Development takes ownership of Chantel Ray Real Estate’s web presence including but not limited to web site look, function, and performance.
- The Director of Web Development looks for ways that technology can be leveraged to improve the performance of all other members of the Chantel Ray team.
- The Director of Web Development monitors trends in technology and leverages them to improve our client’s experience.
- The Director of Web Development maintains backups of all information for the CRRE websites and salesforce.
The Director of Web Development is successful when the following are true:
- All Chantel Ray websites are up 99.8% of the year
- Agents websites are provided within 4 business days of request, preferrably 2 business days. If this is not possible due to lacking information, agent is made aware of it within 1 business day.
- Projects are delivered on time
- Management is aware of any issues present or upcoming.
- Security is maintained on our websites.
- SQL on MySQL and MSSql
- Database Schema Development
- Database Tuning
- Networking fundamentals
- Server Administration in IIS and Apache
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Security fundamentals
- APEX programming
- Image manipulation in code
- Automation using Selenium, PHP, Java or OCR technology
40-45 Hour Weekly Schedule
3 Hours: Running backups on Servers and Salesforce
3 Hours: Meeting with management to discuss projects
2 Hours: Developing websites for Agents
3 Hours: Server management and maintenance
29-34 Hours: Development of projects