Director of Operations
Primary Purpose – The Director of Operations provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure the company has proper operational controls and practices, administrative and reporting procedure systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure operational efficiency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective strategies and processes within the organization.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development process.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Command Skills
- Timely Decision Making
- Decision Quality
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Integrity and Trust
- Managerial Courage
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Organizational Agility
- Problem Solving
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- This position has overall supervisory responsibilities for all corporate operations, including Finance, Human Resources, Marketing/Media, Administrative, and Inside Sales.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of operational leadership experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- An interest in learning basic real estate practice. Ability to acquire a real estate license.
- Strong attention to detail and process management skills.
- High School Diploma
- At least 5 years of experience in a director-level operational leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Office Environment
- Occasional lifting of 5-10 lb. boxes of supplies
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.
- This position has a 45-hour work-week requirement. 40 hours in the office, 5 hours from home.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the area and overnight travel may be expected.
Click Here to Apply