Director of Media
DIRECTOR OF MEDIA JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Director of Media is responsible for maintaining and growing Chantel Ray Real Estate’s social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other social media outlets that arise.
- The Director of Media is responsible for fielding requests for donations and event assistance. Tactfully accepting or declining all requests in a timely fashion.
- The Director of Media is responsible for seeing through each event Chantel Ray Real Estate is involved in, making sure that CRRE is marketed in an effective way and all marketing materials are delivered and then returned.
- The Director of Media is responsible for producing original content for the website, including but not limited to blog posts and videos, to improve ChantelRay.com’s SEO and the amount of leads generated through that site.
- The Director of Media is responsible for researching ideas presented by the President and figuring out a way to execute them effectively.
- The Director of Media is responsible for producing training videos and materials presented by the President & AVP.
- The Director of Media is responsible for producing e-mail blasts each week, detailing current promotions, company objectives and promotions.
Success Factors & Matching Measurements
We will know the Director of Media is successful upon attaining the following:
- A steady increase of leads coming in through social media
- A growing in brand awareness and social media following
- Projects are completed
- Donation requests are all replied to
- A steady increase in relationships with organizations and businesses, and interest from internet, television and other media outlets
- A steady increase in creative ideas and new content ideas
- Stays up to date on the latest trends in advertising, technology and social media
38-40 Hour Weekly Schedule
5 hours: Managing and producing social media ads
3 hours: Meeting with President to discuss tasks
3 hours: Writing blog posts
2 hours: Creating Constant Contacts
1-2 hours: interacting with social media users
4 hours: Producing video content
2 hours: Handling donation requests and event sponsorships
2 hours: Editing content on the website
1 hour: Working with radio and television reps
3 hours: Producing GoAnimate Videos
1 hour: Writing & sending daily quote of the day
2 hours: Operating & promoting contests/giveaways
10 hours : Working on various other projects
Click Here to Apply