If you wish to get your deal posted, please click here.
20 PRACTICAL TIPS TO GET NEW CLIENTS IN 2019
Do you feel like you want to grow your business, but you don’t have any proven simple activities to get there?
That’s why I want to personally invite you to a intimate talk that I’m doing on the 20 Practical Tips to get more clients in 2019. 10 of which I’ve never shared with anyone before EVER .
There’s going to be a FREE luxurious breakfast at the 5 star Founders Inn Hotel with farm fresh scrambled eggs, applewood smoked bacon, fried potatoes with onions and peppers, coffee, hot tea and orange juice, seasonal sliced fresh fruit & so much more.
Being a small business owner or real estate agent can be tough, but you will learn 20 implementations you can start right now that are EASY and cost LITTLE TO NO money.
We only have room for 150 people at this FREE event so make sure to RSVP to attend!
See you there!
~ Chantel Ray
The Founders Inn & Spa
5641 Indian River Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
March 7, 2019
9:30am – 11:30 am
Chantel Ray Real Estate – Blood Drive
Is your New Years Resolution to help others? Here is your chance! January is National Blood Donor Month and Chantel Ray Real Estate is hosting a blood drive – Thursday, January 17, 2019 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm.
Help save a life by donating! Go to redcrossblood.org and enter ChantelRay (one word) as your sponsor to schedule your appointment.
Chantel Ray Real Estate
1833 Republic Rd, Suite 103
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
After you donate, stop in to see our neighbors at Donatos Pizza to replenish! They are donating a $5 off coupon to everyone who gives blood!
4 things you shouldn’t ask a real estate agent over Christmas dinner
Everyone knows someone in real estate. As Christmas is only a few days away, here are a few questions that get commonly asked and why you shouldn’t ask them (at least at the dinner table).
- Are you still doing real estate? Basically you are saying you didn’t think they would make it in the business. Real estate is a hard business. We do realize that people come and go in the business so it helps to feel the love and support from those closest to them.
- Why don’t you try and get a real job? Real estate isn’t a “job” that you show up 9 to 5 and collect a steady pay check at the end of the week. This is a career… a tough one to succeed at too! Real estate agents are doing everything they can to stay positive and focused.
- What’s your back up plan? Just. Don’t. Ask.
- Do you have any listings that are good deals? Probably just a question that gets asked to make conversation. But it just implies that you would only be interested in buying a house if the agent happened to have a listing that was a good deal. But this question may just be a matter of not understanding what it means when one asks, “Do you have any listings…”
There’s nothing wrong with these questions, but just know that if you want an accurate answer you should ask the agent to give you a good analysis and explanation. And that just can’t be done as they pass you the gravy.
Interested in selling your home? Find the market value of your home for FREE – What’s your home worth?
We have currently have 7 real estate office locations in Virginia and North Carolina. Call us (866) 370-5575 we have a team of real estate agents in the office 8am – 9pm every day so you can get your questions answered.
Your kid on a Monday Night Football commercial!
Your kid on a Monday Night Football commercial! 🏈
This commercial will be airing during Monday Night Football on ESPN!
We will be filming another commercial similar to this with other kids ranging from 3 to 7 and high school students playing football. If you have a child that wants to be in our next commercial send us their photo ✅👍
Tis the Season! Why winter is the best time to buy a home
Are you planning on buying a home this winter? Here is why we think now is the perfect time!
- When you list your home in the winter months you have less competition and get more exposure! Serious buyers are the ones looking.
- The inventory is less expensive and prices actually increase in the spring.
- Because there are less buyers and less competition, that usually means unlikely you will have bidding wars.
- Sellers are usually motivated and ready to make a deal!
If you are a current homeowner is your home ready for winter?