If you wish to get your deal posted, please click here.
Prepare for Hurricane Florence
With Hurricane Florence on its way, we want to encourage you to stay indoors, stay warm, and stay safe. Only travel if necessary, and be sure to double/triple check road conditions before heading out…
Here’s a quick list of things to prepare now, so you aren’t stuck in a time of need…
Here’s a list of emergency numbers you can call in a crisis:
American Red Cross of Coastal VA
FEMA Roads Conditions
VA Department of Emergency Assistance
VA Department of Transportation
VA Department of Emergency Management
3 Ways To Improve Your Home
We’re here to help you sell your home! Here are 3 tips to make your home attractive to the everyday buyer.
Upgrade Your Appliances
Do what you can to get rid of outdated appliances and bring in new, energy-saving, clean ones. This will do the most to make your kitchen appear more sleek, clean, and modern. Such an upgrade isn’t exactly the cheapest upgrade on this list, but it is perhaps the best thing you could do to increase your chances of selling your home.
Remodel Your Bathroom
If you’re looking for a great way to upgrade your home, it’s always a great idea to consider improving and remodeling your bathroom. If you can afford to do a complete makeover, do it! But even minor advancements in bathrooms can make a home more comfortable and increase its market value. Just like the kitchen, buyers are searching for clean and updated bathrooms.
Replace any worn carpets or area rugs
Flooring is a part of the home that’s impossible for buyers to miss. So if you’re looking to make any one change to your home that will have a big impact on its value, look no further than the floor beneath you. No buyer wants to pay to replace carpeting after buying a home, which means bad flooring can easily turn buyers away. If you can update all your flooring, you should. But, if nothing else, try to update the flooring with the most wear and make other upgrades as the time comes.
Looking to Sell Your Home Soon?
You Don’t Need Perfect Credit To Buy A Home
You Don’t Need Perfect Credit Score To Buy Your Home!
Are you on the fence deciding whether you should rent or buy your home?
Are you worried you credit score will be a major factor?
All you need is a Chantel Ray Real Estate Agent!
We can help you purchase a home with a credit score AS LOW AS 580!
Don’t let your credit history keep you from being a homeowner.
What score’s you need by mortgage type:
- FHA Loan: 580+ credit score
- VA Loan: 620+ credit score
- FHA 203K Loan: 620+ credit score
- Conventional Loan: 620+ credit score
- USDA Loan: 640+ credit score
Renting Vs. Buying
Would You Like To Own A Home For Less Than Your Current Rent?!?!
Why should you own a home instead of renting?
Here’s a few reasons:
- Build Equity
- Tax Benefits
- No Landlord
- Pride of Homeownership
- More Privacy
- Good Investment
- Build Strong Credit
- Ability to Remodel Or Expand Home
- Pets Are Allowed 🙂
- Your Own Place To Make Memories With Your Family
….Need We Say More? 🙂
Tips To Get Your Home Organized!
Declutter Your House Today!
We’ve created a quick guide to help you maintain a clean and organized home.
Let’s face it…finally tackling all the clutter in your home is not the way you would want to spend your day. However, there is no better feeling than a clean and organized home! Here are some tips to declutter every room in your house. Let’s get started!
- Clean and clear off countertops with only the main appliances you use the most.
- Place appliances you rarely use hidden in drawers.
- Open storage shelves are the hottest trend in kitchens but be sure to still keep that well organized!
- Wipe/clean out fridge – Make sure to throw away any expired food and use plastic clear bins to keep fridge organized.
- Keep Tupperware drawer nice and tidy
- Change shower liner and curtain for a fresh start!
- Use baskets to keep your beauty products organized in cabinets.
- Add new shelves or drawer liners to keep your products from getting drawers dirty.
- Clean and repair grout if needed.
- Make bed.
- Clean off end tables, dressers, and chests.
- Organize closet based on the season. Donate your extra clothes or store them in bins under the bed.
- Clear out stacks of magazines and books. Make sure you place them neatly stacked in bookcase.
- Clean windows.
- Choose only a couple home accents for decor – minimalism is the hottest trend!
- Use different baskets to store toys/remotes/blankets, etc.
- This is the first room guests see when coming into your home. Make sure all umbrellas, shoes, etc. are kept tidy.
- Add hooks on the wall to hold your keys or jackets.