If you wish to get your deal posted, please click here.
4 things you shouldn’t ask a real estate agent over Christmas dinner
Everyone knows someone in real estate. As Christmas is only a few days away, here are a few questions that get commonly asked and why you shouldn’t ask them (at least at the dinner table).
- Are you still doing real estate? Basically you are saying you didn’t think they would make it in the business. Real estate is a hard business. We do realize that people come and go in the business so it helps to feel the love and support from those closest to them.
- Why don’t you try and get a real job? Real estate isn’t a “job” that you show up 9 to 5 and collect a steady pay check at the end of the week. This is a career… a tough one to succeed at too! Real estate agents are doing everything they can to stay positive and focused.
- What’s your back up plan? Just. Don’t. Ask.
- Do you have any listings that are good deals? Probably just a question that gets asked to make conversation. But it just implies that you would only be interested in buying a house if the agent happened to have a listing that was a good deal. But this question may just be a matter of not understanding what it means when one asks, “Do you have any listings…”
There’s nothing wrong with these questions, but just know that if you want an accurate answer you should ask the agent to give you a good analysis and explanation. And that just can’t be done as they pass you the gravy.
Interested in selling your home? Find the market value of your home for FREE – What’s your home worth?
We have currently have 7 real estate office locations in Virginia and North Carolina. Call us (866) 370-5575 we have a team of real estate agents in the office 8am – 9pm every day so you can get your questions answered.
Welcome Chantel Ray Real Estate Charlotte office!
Meet Kevin Feighery who is the new managing partner of the Chantel Ray Real Estate Charlotte, North Carolina office!
Learn more and FOLLOW our new office on Facebook!
Chantel Ray Real Estate – Lake Norman
442 South Main Street, Suite 100
Davidson, NC 28036
Our vision is to be the only TRUE real estate franchise that provides an EXCELLENT & CONSISTENT customer experience 100% of the time.
We have a team of LIVE agents in the office 8am-9pm every day, 7 days a week so you can get your questions answered and your home will never miss a showing.
Are you ready to quit renting and be a homeowner? Chantel Ray Real Estate team can guide you through the process and answer any questions you have.
Selling Your Home This Halloween Season?
Selling your home this Halloween season?
It’s that time of the year when the spooky Halloween decorations are creeping onto porches in your neighborhood. What if you’re trying to sell your home? Can your home still appeal to buyers with Halloween decorations?
Halloween Decorations When Selling Your Home
What TO Do:
- Keep it simple and neutral
- Have a well-lit walkway to your front door
- Place one or two pumpkins on your stairs or by your door
- Place fall mums by your door or hang a Fall wreath on your door
What NOT to Do:
- AVOID using skeletons, witches, goblins, inflatable pumpkins, etc. in your front yard
- DO NOT crowd your front yard with too many decorations
You do not have to get rid of ALL your decorations but be sure to choose your decor wisely. The last thing you would want to do is scare off your buyers with spooky decorations covering up your home. Tone down your decorations to make the most of your curb appeal. Also, after the trick-or-treaters have come to your door. Clean up the yard where there might be leftover trash.
Always keep your potential buyer in mind when you are decorating your home for holiday seasons!
Is it time to sell your home? Find the market value of your home for FREE!