If you wish to get your deal posted, please click here.
Your kid on a Monday Night Football commercial!
Your kid on a Monday Night Football commercial! 🏈
This commercial will be airing during Monday Night Football on ESPN!
We will be filming another commercial similar to this with other kids ranging from 3 to 7 and high school students playing football. If you have a child that wants to be in our next commercial send us their photo ✅👍
Tips for making your home ready for winter
Winter is coming! Is your home winter ready? Here are 3 easy strategies for making your home winter ready.
Preparing your home for the winter can be intimidating, labor-intensive and time-consuming. But the financial benefits will outweigh any doubts you may be having. Heating costs can easily skyrocket if your windows are not insulated properly, or your plumbing breaks or if the heating system is out of date. Just tackle the to do list over 3 -4 weekends and not get overwhelmed. Here are 3 quick and cost-effective actions any homeowner can tackle to prepare your home for winter:
- Prepare the Plumbing: Drain the water from outdoor faucets and garden hoses. If you have a swimming pool make sure to get properly closed.
- Who doesn’t enjoy a cozy evening by the fire? Make sure to have the chimney inspected and cleaned before the first frost. If your furnace has a filter check to see if it needs replacing.
- Keep drafts to a minimum and install storm windows and doors. Add weather stripping around the doors and windows and caulk any gaps.
You will be feeling cozy in no time!
Why winter is a great time for buyers to find their dream home.
Tis the Season! Why winter is the best time to buy a home
Are you planning on buying a home this winter? Here is why we think now is the perfect time!
- When you list your home in the winter months you have less competition and get more exposure! Serious buyers are the ones looking.
- The inventory is less expensive and prices actually increase in the spring.
- Because there are less buyers and less competition, that usually means unlikely you will have bidding wars.
- Sellers are usually motivated and ready to make a deal!
If you are a current homeowner is your home ready for winter?
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Alanton, Virginia Beach
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
The McLaren Team with Chantel Ray Real Estate is our Alanton -Virginia Beach, neighborhood expert! 📲(757) 235-1199
VIEW Alanton homes available ➡️ http://bit.ly/alantonneighborhood
Interested in selling your home? Curious to see if your home has risen in price? Get a FREE valuation and find out!
Open House Schedule – October 20-21, 2018
Hampton Roads Open House Schedule October 20-21, 2018. Come and visit us this weekend!
October 20, 2018
12pm-2pm . 124 Lewis Dr, York County
12pm – 2pm 4633 Miles Standish Rd, Virginia Beach
1pm – 4pm 410 Bertha Ln, Portsmouth
2pm- 4pm 4841 Pleasant Ave, Norfolk
2pm – 4pm 533 Englewood Dr, Virginia Beach
2pm – 4pm 809 Bishop Ct, Newport News
3pm – 5pm 3117 Crestwood Ln, Virginia Beach
October 21, 2018
10am – 12pm 606 Kanawah Rn, York County
11am – 1pm 8 Pasadena Ct, Hampton
12pm – 2pm 1808 Windy Ridge Pt, Virginia Beach
1pm – 3pm 2208 Chesterfield Loop, Chesapeake
1pm – 3pm 14 Kenan Ct, Hampton
2pm – 4pm 4633 Miles Standish Rd, Virginia Beach
For more information on this weekends open houses, you can contact us directly! See you this weekend!
Interested in selling your home too?
Curious to see if your home has risen in price? Get a FREE valuation and find out!