CBN Christmas Village FREE to the public! December 6-8 & December 13-15 2018
Conveniently located just off interstate 64 at Exit 286B/Indian River Road
For two weekends this December, the campus of CBN and Regent University will transform into an enchanting place where the true meaning of the Christmas season is celebrated. Immerse yourself in the ambiance of a Christmas village… Smell the chestnuts roasting… Sample German holiday treats… Experience festive traditions for the whole family.
- Christmas Marketplace
- Complete your holiday shopping with unique gifts made by local artisans*
Indulge in delicious treats and festival fare*
- Rides and Attractions
- Your kids will love our Fiests Balloon Wheel, Gold Rush Train, Tea Cups, Airplanes, Scavenger Hunt, and Superbook Animated Bible Stories on a Giant Screen
- Special Christmas Performances
- Enjoy children’s choirs, ensembles, musical groups and performances, local dramatic artists, and a Christmas carol sing-a-long all in the CBN/Regent Chapel and Regent Theatre
- Area’s Largest, Most Spectacular Tree
- Christmas shines brightest with our 40-foot evergreen decked out with a dazzling display of lights
- Live Nativity
- Witness the miracle of Jesus’ birth with Mary, Joseph, the sheperds, wise men, and live animals.
Performances every hour and half-hour
- Santa’s Cottage
- Create heartwarming family memories with Santa Claus and don’t forget to bring your camera and wish list!
- Military Appreciation Day
- 5k Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run to honor our local men and women in the Armed Forces
- Virginia Symphony Orchestra – Two Special Events
- Handel’s Messiah – Thursday, December 13, 8:00pm – Purchase Tickets**
VSO Brass Band – Saturday, December 15, 7:00pm – FREE Performance
- Antique Cars
- Oooh! and Aaah! over classic automobiles specially adorned for the season
- Carriage Rides
- Free nightly rides from 6:00-9:00pm EXCEPT on 12/8
- CBN Christmas Village Quest (kid’s scavenger hunt)
- A self-guided quest with special prizes!
Looking to receive a CR Cares donation or get your organization pre-approved? CR Cares is a 501(c)(3) public charity created to support Chantel Ray Associates and families in our local community who encounter sudden hardships, local churches and faith based organizations to assist people in need and help them grow closer to God.