Chantel Ray Real Estate is committed to serving the communities where our customers and co-workers live and work. As such, we proudly support many charitable initiatives in our local area. From promoting employee volunteerism to supporting area businesses and sponsoring local programs, we work to make a difference in many ways.
Please fill out the donation form below. For example, if you would like us to sponsor your kids baseball team, let us know if our logo will be on the shirt, and will there be a 5ft x 3ft banner hung at the field all season, etc. If our marketing budget is not full for the quarter, and it meets our marketing needs, we will consider sponsoring your event.
Requesting a Charitable Donation
As you can imagine, we receive many requests for donations; this form is intended to provide us with the key information we need to make a decision, ultimately saving time for both Chantel Ray Real Estate as well as the requestor. If you would like Chantel Ray Real Estate to consider giving to your charity, please fill out the following form:
- To have time for proper consideration, we ask that your request be submitted by September 30th of the current year for donations for the following year.
- Our Board of Director’s meet every October to decide which charities we will sponsor for the upcoming year.
- Completion of this form does NOT guarantee that Chantel Ray Real Estate will be able to fulfill the request.
- Incomplete forms and those requestors who cannot provide documentation will automatically be denied.
When you are asking us to sponsor an event, keep in mind there are four things we require:
- A Chantel Ray Real Estate banner must be hung at the event
- A shout out at the event thanking us for sponsoring
- Facebook mention of Chantel Ray Real Estate as a thank you for sponsoring
- Promotional material handed out to each person at the event (Chantel Ray flyers we provide)
“Giving Back” Through PIN Ministries
For every home bought or sold through our agents, Chantel Ray Real Estate helps provide food and shelter for a person in need right here in Hampton Roads. We do this through the People In Need (PIN) Ministry, a non-profit organization that serves homeless people in Virginia Beach. Services offered by PIN include food, clothing, hygiene supplies, living necessities, medical care, hope, comfort, and shelter. Each time one of our agents is involved in a real estate transaction, he/she donates a portion of their commission to this organization and Chantel Ray Real Estate does a 100% matching contribution. Meaning with every real estate transaction involving the Chantel Ray Real Estate team, a local homeless person will be provided with one month of food, shelter, clothing, hygiene supplies, living necessities, medical care and shelter.